圣咏 Psalms Chapter 9
Psalms
Chapter 9

1 1 2 For the leader; according to Muth Labben. A psalm of David.

达味诗歌,交与乐官。调寄“木特拉本”。

2 I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will declare all your wondrous deeds.

上主,我全心赞颂你,宣扬你的一切奇伟;

3 I will delight and rejoice in you; I will sing hymns to your name, Most High.

我要因你而欢欣踊跃,歌颂你至高者的名号。

4 For my enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you.

因为我的仇敌已退藏,在你面前已颠仆灭亡。

5 You upheld my right and my cause, seated on your throne, judging justly.

你登上宝座,秉公行义,为我审断了是非曲直。

6 You rebuked the nations, you destroyed the wicked; their name you blotted out for all time

你摧毁了异民,歼灭了恶徒,你把他们的名字,永远消除。

7 The enemies have been ruined forever; you destroyed their cities; their memory has perished.

敌人现已覆灭,永远沉沦,你荡平的城邑,全不留名。

8 The LORD rules forever, has set up a throne for judgment.

上主却为王于永远,安置宝座秉公审判。

9 It is God who governs the world with justice, who judges the peoples with fairness.

将以公义审讯世人,将以正直判决万民。

10 The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, stronghold in times of trouble.

上主将是受迫害者的碉堡,作他困厄中及时的避难所。

11 Those who honor your name trust in you; you never forsake those who seek you, LORD.

凡认识你名号的人,必仰望你,上主,寻觅你的人,你必不摈弃。

12 Sing hymns to the LORD enthroned on Zion; proclaim God's deeds among the nations!

你们该歌颂上主,他住在熙雍,在万民中宣扬他的一切化工:

13 For the avenger of bloodshed remembers, does not forget the cry of the afflicted.

上主追讨血债,常怀念悲苦的人民,上主绝不会忘掉他们惨痛的呼声。

14 Have mercy on me, LORD; see how my foes afflict me! You alone can raise me from the gates of death.

上主,求你怜悯我,垂视我仇加于我的苦辱,拯救我脱离死亡的门户,

15 3 Then I will declare all your praises, sing joyously of your salvation in the gates of daughter Zion.

好使我在熙雍女子门口,宣扬你的美誉,欣享你的助佑。

16 The nations fall into the pit they dig; in the snare they hide, their own foot is caught.

异民都落于自己挖掘的深坑,他们的脚都掉入自设的陷阱。

17 4 The LORD is revealed in this divine rule: by the deeds they do the wicked are trapped. Higgaion. Selah

上主自显于世,行了审判,恶人被自设的罗网所陷。

18 To Sheol the wicked will depart, all the nations that forget God.

愿一般忘却天主的异族,愿一般恶人都归于阴府!

19 The needy will never be forgotten, nor will the hope of the afflicted ever fade.

困苦的人绝不会被遗忘,穷人的依靠永不会丧亡。

20 Arise, LORD, let no mortal prevail; let the nations be judged in your presence.

上主,起来,莫让世人获胜,愿异民尽都在你前受审!

21 Strike them with terror, LORD; show the nations they are mere mortals. Selah

上主,恳请你恐吓异民,使他们自知不过是人。



Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Footnotes(注解)

1 [Psalms 9-10] Psalm 9 and Psalm 10 in the Hebrew text have been transmitted as separate poems but they actually form a single acrostic poem and are so transmitted in the Greek and Latin tradition. Each verse of the two psalms begins with a successive letter of the Hebrew alphabet (though several letters have no corresponding stanza). The psalm states loosely connected themes: the rescue of the helpless poor from their enemies, God's worldwide judgment and rule over the nations, the psalmist's own concern for rescue (Psalm 9:14-15).

2 [1] Muth Labben: probably the melodic accompaniment of the psalm, now lost.

3 [15] Daughter Zion: an ancient Near Eastern city could sometimes be personified as a woman or a queen, the spouse of the god of the city.

4 [17] The Lord is revealed in this divine rule: God has so made the universe that the wicked are punished by the very actions they perform.